We want to partner with you
…to share the hope found only in Jesus with kids all over the world. By becoming a speaker at Bible Creative Online Conference, you have the potential to help many parents, church leaders, and volunteers become more effective in their Bible teaching.
Kids will greatly benefit if their key spiritual leaders are equipped to teach at kid appropriate levels, in developmentally appropriate ways, and with a depth that draws them into a deeper relationship with Jesus.
Benefits to Speakers at Bible Creative Online Conference
Your session should reflect anything that focuses on Bible Teaching and sharing the gospel. Feel free to be creative. You can focus on:
- An age range (nursery, preschool, elementary, tweens, youth, college)
- Bible training and strategies (examples: philosophy, classroom management, curriculum)
- Community outreach
- Family ministry
- Or your creative, practical ideas
Bible Creative Online Conference Details
Bible Creative Online Conference will take place on February 15, 16, and 17, 2023 from 10:00am – 2:00pm EST.
All sessions will be live and take place in Hopin, a virtual conference platform. Your session should be about 25 minutes long and include a time for questions.
You can choose to speak for one breakout session only; OR one coaching session. All sessions will take place between 11:00am -1:00pm.
Your help is needed for promoting this event. We will provide images, graphics, email copy, and social media post ideas to make it easy for you.
The conference is free, however, there is a paid upgrade available for recordings, bonuses, and extra resources for the event.
We invite you to be an active member in our two Facebook groups. One group is for our conference speakers. The other is for conference attendees.
Stats from Bible Creative Conference
Meet your host
Hey! I’m Anne Marie Gosnell and I am excited you are considering joining us on this adventure!
I also want to introduce you to Jen
Jen is helping me produce this event.
1. Conference Dates: February 15-17, 2023
2. Speaker Information Due: January 4, 2023
3. Promotional Material is Available: January 13, 2023
4. Tech Checks for Speakers: February 13-14, 2023
Want to join us? Your next steps
1. Prayerfully consider how you would like to participate.
We encourage you to pray about your commitment and sessions you would share at Bible Creative Online Conference. We want this event to be covered in prayer and need your help even as you begin your process.
2. Determine what session(s) you want to share.
Have a plan of what you want to speak about and a description ready before you get to the steps of filling out the form below.
Breakout sessions will be 25 minutes. Only you will be on camera.
3. Gather your needed details.
In order to apply to be a speaker, you will need to provide several pieces of information and several files. Make sure you have access to all of these before you begin the form. You will need:
- Name, email, website
- Logo (if applicable)
- Headshot (required)
- Session Title
- Session Description
- Consider if you would be interested in doing a live coaching session
- Determine what day you prefer to speak
4. Finally, click on the button below to complete your application. **Form will be available on November 28, 2022.**
If you have gathered all the data you need for your form, please go ahead and complete the application (by clicking on the button below). You will receive an email confirmation when your form has been received. If you have any problems or questions, please email Jen.