We want to partner with you
…to share the hope found only in Jesus with kids all over the world. By becoming a vendor at Bible Creative Online Conference 2021, you have the potential to help many parents, church leaders, and volunteers become more effective in their Bible teaching.
Kids will greatly benefit if their key spiritual leaders are equipped to teach at kid appropriate levels, in developmentally appropriate ways, and with a depth that draws them into a deeper relationship with Jesus.
We Will Tell The Gospel
The theme for Bible Creative Conference 2021 is “We Will Tell The Gospel.” We have the awesome opportunity. Let us be faithful.
Your resources should reflect anything that focuses on Bible Teaching and sharing the gospel. Feel free to be creative. You can focus on
- an age range
- types of teaching
- teaching in churches
- how to present the gospel
- teaching in homes
- or your creative ideas
Bible Creative Online Conference Details
Bible Creative Online Conference will take place on February 24, 25, and 26 2021 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm EST.
All sessions will be live for about 45 minutes long and include a time for questions.
The Exhibit Hall at Bible Creative Online Conference will be open daily and vendors will be expected to be at their booths for an hour scheduled time each day.
Stats from Bible Creative Conference 2020
In 2020, Bible Creative Conference served over 160 individuals. Each of those persons has at least one child under their care. The impact of your participation in Bible Creative Online Conference is far reaching.
What is a Booth Like?
Sometimes it is hard to imagine what a booth would be like at an online conference or event. Let us help you take the guess work out of that!
Benefits to Vendors at Bible Creative Online Conference 2021
The Fine Print
- Application for Vendors are due by February 1, 2021
- Application must be complete to be submitted
- Booth space costs $100 to be invoiced once your application is received and approved
- Booth payment is due within 30 days of invoice
- The URL for the button in your booth does not need to be included in initial application but is due by February 1, 2021
Want to join us? Your next steps
1. Prayerfully consider how you would like to participate.
We encourage you to pray about your commitment and resources you would share at Bible Creative Online Conference 2021. We want this event to be covered in prayer and need your help even as you begin your process.
2. Gather your needed details
In order to apply to be a speaker, you will need to provide several pieces of information and several files. Make sure you have access to all of these before you begin the form. You will need:
- Name, email, website
- Pattern or solid color image for the background of your booth. Select an image with no text that will match the branding of your business. If you don’t have an image, consider using a solid color and placing a texture over it at a reduced opacity (don’t hesitate to reach out to Jen with questions.)
- Description of Business
3. Finally, fill out the form below to complete your application.
If you have gathered all the data you need for your form, please go ahead and complete the application. You will receive an email confirmation when your form has been received. If you have any problems or questions, please email Jen.